Adhrish Chakraborty is a student of Political Economy and International Relations at Scottish Church College. His writing is primarily focused on various socio-economic developments and its multi-dimensional impact upon the most vulnerable societal clusters of the Indian Economy. You can connect with Adhrish on Instagram.
Indian Philosophy and Society Blog Series
Applied Worldwide is happy to publish a blog series applying Indian philosophical ideas to the current context from guest contributor Adhrish Chakraborty! Browse the series via the links below.
- Gandhi on Swaraj: What is Gandhi’s Concept of Swaraj?
- What is Aurobindo’s Theory of Spiritual Nationalism?
- Raja Ram Mohan Roy as a Pioneer of Indian Liberalism
- Democracy Under Siege – A Freedom House Report on India
- Tagore’s Humanist Nationalism and its Current Relevance
- Who is M.N. Roy? And, What is Radical Humanism?