Luis Alberto Peniche Moreno obtained his master’s degree in Social Sciences at Flacso México and is a PhD Candidate in Political and social Sciences at FCPyS UNAM. His lines of research have been migration, human rights, collective violence and the construction of digital spaces.
Browse Luis’ On Mexican Society Blog Series:
- Electoral Violence in Mexico: History and Analysis
- Energy Law in Mexico and the Effects on the Environment
- Vaccination in Mexico: Political use of a collective effort
- Analysis of Social Media Regulation in Mexico
- Violence in Mexico: A sociological analysis and discussion